Telecom Security Assessment
Telecom Security Consulting Services
Keeping a check on your network and signalling vulnerabilities is very important in providing seamless services to your customers. Matrix-shell helps you in taking preventive actions to secure and safeguard your infrastructure from internal and external threats that may result in misuse, unauthorized access, destruction and unauthorized disclosure.
Matrix-Shell have expertise in Telecom Network Security consulting. Also we assist organizations to secure telecom network to prevent external Vulnerabilities. Telecom Network Security can be compromised by a multitude of Telecom network new threats. Matrix-shell provides Telecom Network Security Consulting services based on thorough telecom security assessment and submit a report with detailed threats review and rating according to GSMA Standard. We have acquired detailed experience in working on various Telecom Networks, mobile applications and various networking tools. Moreover, we are very close to monitoring the telecom networking threats with the help of Matrix-Shell telecom testing tools.
Our Telecom Security Consulting services include the below extended services to assist your organization in seamless customer service:
Telecom Network Threats
Threats actors pose a serious security to telecom organizations with the introduction of new services and technologies.
The most prevent attack vector in current telecom networks (4G/5G) Includes.
Telecom Organizations have struggled in addressing unique challenges faced by Telecom network
Telecom Security requires understanding of telecom network and cyber security domain. Job markets and IT security providers usually fail to provides required telecom network security.
Telecom Networks are built using customized systems and architecture. It limited the organization’s ability to use any of the shelf tool for security monitoring and Vulnerabilities assessment.
Ambiguity in security requirements
Why Conduct VAPT On Telecom Network?
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) on the telecom network provides a realistic view of a telecom operator’s network strength against the real-world attacks.
Assess the Ability of a telecom operator in terms of detecting, responding and preventing sophisticated and targeted attacks.
Defend the telecom operator’s people, process and technology by proactively addressing weaknesses in the telecom network.
Gain a comprehensive insight of existing weakness, breach impact and proactively defend the organization against existing and unidentified threats.
Adhere to the regulator defined requirement and industry best practices by addressing known vulnerabilities, security flaws and achieving proactive defense.
Our High Level Methodology For Telecom Network VAPT
High level VAPT methodology
- Identify the network protocols, topology and gather information about network configuration, protocols and components.
- Understand the security base line or the existing network.
- Conduct an initial threat analysis to ensure that testing of treats emulate real-life concerns that are specific to the telecom operator.
- Review existing architecture and configuration of telecom network.
- Perform enumeration on intercepted network signals, APIs and core components.
- Perform vulnerability assessments on SS7, Diameter, HTTP/2 and GTP protocols by leveraging custom tools ( Safe seven, Diameter, and GTPeer) which assess 3GPP standards such as Fs 07, FS 11, FS 19, and FS 26.
- Assess air interface, MEC, fronthaul, backhaul, and telecom core components to identify weakness through technical vulnerabilities or misconfigurations.
- Examine identified vulnerabilities and exploit the same whenever feasible through execution of Instruction test to demonstrate risk and exposure.
- Perform manual tests on radio spectrum eNodeB, GNodeB, web applications, APIs, core Network(EPC,5Gc)VMs, NFVs, and other IP based network elements.
- Provide a detailed report with observations, their impact, risk severity and suggested recommendations to mitigate.
- Vulnerabilities misconfigurations.
- Provide an executive report with key findings, business impact and high level recommendations for management.